If you’re planning the perfect wedding amidst a vineyard, this will definitely help you organise an outstanding wedding. Right from wine-themed venues, guest book alternatives to wedding favours and gift ideas, you can pick out some clever inspirations for your wedding day from our post below:
1. The Venue Setting – You can pick a Swan Valley accommodation for your guests and host a wedding at one of the oldest wine regions in West Australia. The rustic charm, romantic natural beauty and the open landscapes will definitely entice you and your guests. You can either choose to do the wedding in the lush green outdoors or you can also do it at a winery for a perfect indoor setting.
2. Special Invites – Guests usually love a place where they can relax during your wedding. If you can convey the theme and venue through your Save the Date cards, they will definitely look forward to attending. You can use cork to make a save the date card and send some creative wine-themed invitations to your guests. This is the perfect way to share the theme of the wedding beforehand and get them excited to attend.
3. Wedding Favours – A small bottle of wine will be the perfect wedding favour for your guests. You can also customise it with a small tag around the bottle that says, ‘Thank you for sharing this special day with us.” You can also get a customised corkscrew engraved with your wedding date and give it as a favour. All your guests will always remember you whenever they are opening their favourite bottle of wine!
4. Beautiful Décor – Right from getting custom napkins made with special notes to having your guests sign a barrel or wine bottles, you can get extremely creative in your wedding décor. Instead of having table numbers, use wine names like Merlot, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, etc. and have them printed on the guest name cards. You can also use a colour palette incorporating the deep red wine colour for an elegant look and feel.
5. Unlimited Romance – Wineries are places that effortlessly extend romance to every couple out there. And for those getting married, the opportunities for romance are truly endless. You can capture amazing shots around the vineyard including the ‘first look’. You can also save a bottle from the event for your first wedding anniversary. Couples can create monograms of corks and place them at the venue. These can also be taken at home post the wedding for a beautiful wall piece décor. You can also get customised Mr & Mrs chair signs made from corks for an exclusive look to the dinner table.
There is no doubt that a wine themed wedding will be a success amongst all your friends and family. Pick a luxurious accommodation in Swan Valley and plan the small details to make your wedding an unforgettable event not just for you, but also for all your guests!
If you are looking for accommodation in Swan Valley, contact The Novotel Vines Resort & Country Club, a luxurious resort in Swan Valley, Perth with 103 resort rooms and 54 condominiums along with the restaurants, bars and abundance of resort facilities. To know more, visit https://www.vines.com.au/The-Resort or Call +61-8 9297 3000