Once you are engaged, the next thing to do is plan the wedding. Family and friends will inundate you with questions of where the wedding will be and when. In the past, it was common for the bride and grooms to select a venue within their hometown, but this is not necessarily the case today. Couples have infinite choices for wedding venues and selecting one to have their wedding at may be quite the trick. Here are a few tips to help you make the very best choice for your wedding:
1. Have a clear understanding of the logistics – While this may be an exciting and emotional time for you, it is not advisable to sign a contract with the first venue you see. Instead, consider the logistics of all the Perth wedding venues you will consider in order to ensure that it is a great fit for you. Take into consideration the number of guests you will have, the time of day and the season as well. It is important that you have a rough estimate of the number of guests you will be inviting as this is a big determinant of venue.
2. See the venue at the right time – The right time to see the venue is at the time you will be having your wedding. If your wedding will be in the evening, then visit the venue in the evening so you have a feel of how things will be. If mid-morning, then visit at that time.
3. Is it a full service venue? – This is something that you will have to check specifically if you want one that is full service. This means that they will give you everything including chairs, tables, catering supplies, linens and the like. You may also consider having your wedding in resorts Perth and ask for a full service. This may also be ideal as solutions for accommodation Perth if you will have guests from out of town.
4. Figure out the feel and style that you want – Depending on the theme, style and feel of your wedding you may have to sift through the various Perth wedding venues in order to find one that is ideal for you. You may consider country charm, urban chic or even an elegant barn.
5. Ask plenty of questions – The best way is to put together a list of all the questions you may have about a venue and then make sure that you get all your answers.
A Little about The Novotel Vines Resort & Country Club:
The Novotel Vines Resort & Country Club is a luxury resort in the Swan Valley Perth boasting 103 resort rooms and 54 condominiums accompanied by restaurants and bars. You can also enjoy a number of award-winning wineries. Settled in amongst the picturesque Swan Valley, and conveniently located only 35 minutes from Perth, The Novotel Vines Resort is the perfect romantic location for your wedding day. To know more, visit https://vines.com.au/ or Follow https://plus.google.com/113523099991505281454/about